“Muscle rigidity, whole body tremors, it’s an acute acceleration of the disease” – yup, TV’s most feel-good drama is coming back. Starz’ grim political drama Boss is returning for a second season with a new showrunner, Dee Johnson (The Good Wife), and several new co-stars, including Jonathan Groff (Glee). Boss returns Aug. 17. Here’s the first trailer:
Posted May 31 2012 — 1:13 PM EDT
- Academy unearths old 'Return of the Jedi' teaser
- 'Game of Thrones' new photos, promo for episode 6
- Milla Jovovich is a video game character in 'Contract Killer: Sniper'
- Lizzo dishes on new music and feeling 'Good As Hell'
- 'Alice' star Beth Howland dies at 74
- Penelope Cruz on the 'anti-melodrama' of her new film 'Ma Ma'
- 'Roots' producers & cast on why the iconic miniseries needed a remake