“Muscle rigidity, whole body tremors, it’s an acute acceleration of the disease” – yup, TV’s most feel-good drama is coming back. Starz’ grim political drama Boss is returning for a second season with a new showrunner, Dee Johnson (The Good Wife), and several new co-stars, including Jonathan Groff (Glee). Boss returns Aug. 17. Here’s the first trailer:
Posted May 31 2012 — 1:13 PM EDT
- 'Daily Show' producers on Jon Stewart's last show: 'Donald Trump is not coming on'
- Drew Pearce offers update on future 'Ghostbusters' project
- A quick guide to the different versions of 'Holiday Road' in 'Vacation'
- Amazon signs 'Top Gear' trio for new show
- Amy Sedaris lends Jimmy Fallon a helping hand while his finger heals
- #NewHarryPotterBooks we'd actually want to read
- 'Astronaut Wives Club' creator says Space Race will take a 'darker turn'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!