Spurred by the success of the film’s 3-D theatrical re-release, Paramount Home Media Distribution and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have announced that Titanic will makes its Blu-ray debut on Sept. 14. The Oscar-sweeping epic will be available as a four-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack in both 2-D and 3-D formats, with 2.5 hours of bonus footage including a National Geographic documentary in which director James Cameron explores the wreckage of the actual Titanic. The special features will also be stocked with 30 deleted scenes, more than 60 behind-the-scenes featurettes, three commentary tracks, and 2,000 photos. For the first time, Titanic fans can download the film digitally so they’ll never have to let go of their favorite film.
(Merie Weismiller Wallace)
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Orlando Jones departs 'Sleepy Hollow': What's next for the show?
- Geekly Mailbag: Let's talk about Black Widow
- Sofia Vergara speaks about her embryo lawsuit with ex Nick Loeb
- 'New Girl': Are Nick and Jess still hooking up?
- 'You're the Worst' casts former 'Office' actor for season 2
- 'Suicide Squad': Who's who in the new cast photo
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List: Princess Charlotte debuts at...?
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!