Spurred by the success of the film’s 3-D theatrical re-release, Paramount Home Media Distribution and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have announced that Titanic will makes its Blu-ray debut on Sept. 14. The Oscar-sweeping epic will be available as a four-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack in both 2-D and 3-D formats, with 2.5 hours of bonus footage including a National Geographic documentary in which director James Cameron explores the wreckage of the actual Titanic. The special features will also be stocked with 30 deleted scenes, more than 60 behind-the-scenes featurettes, three commentary tracks, and 2,000 photos. For the first time, Titanic fans can download the film digitally so they’ll never have to let go of their favorite film.
(Merie Weismiller Wallace)
Posted May 31 2012 — 10:34 AM EDT
- Pierce Brosnan tells Kimmel why he turned down 'Batman'
- Macklemore got Ken Griffey Jr. to recreate his famous rookie card
- Celebrate Shania Twain's birthday by playing 'Shania lyric or motivational poster?'
- Justin Bieber drops 'What Do You Mean?' after online leak
- Snoop Dogg watches tree frogs have an orgy on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils Donald Trump's new ad campaign
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!