Mmmm-hmmm, it’s on. Again. Eight years after the silly street-dance-competition soap opera You Got Served (and its glorious South Park parody), hip-hop entrepreneur and director Christopher B. Stokes returns with even tinier kids stomping to heavy beats, each wearing a cartoon scowl. Served star Marques Houston returns too, this time as a slick businessman named Sean who’s got more than a bit of Sean Combs to him. He’s unwillingly paired with these pipsqueaks to work off community service for a speeding ticket. Think he’ll learn humility? The editing in Battlefield America is super-speedy: Each shot lasts about three seconds, and then it’s off. C
Battlefield AmericaMmmm-hmmm, it's on. Again. Eight years after the silly street-dance-competition soap opera You Got Served (and its glorious South Park...Battlefield AmericaDramaPT106MPG-13Mmmm-hmmm, it's on. Again. Eight years after the silly street-dance-competition soap opera You Got Served (and its glorious South Park...2012-06-02
BATTLEFIELD AMERICA Kids stomping to heavy beats
Genre: Drama; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted June 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the Color Line
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for the Rutgers' class of 2015
- Nicki Minaj drops 'The Night Is Still Young' video on Tidal
- TLC yanks '19 Kids and Counting' reruns
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to grads: 'You're f---ed'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!