Mmmm-hmmm, it’s on. Again. Eight years after the silly street-dance-competition soap opera You Got Served (and its glorious South Park parody), hip-hop entrepreneur and director Christopher B. Stokes returns with even tinier kids stomping to heavy beats, each wearing a cartoon scowl. Served star Marques Houston returns too, this time as a slick businessman named Sean who’s got more than a bit of Sean Combs to him. He’s unwillingly paired with these pipsqueaks to work off community service for a speeding ticket. Think he’ll learn humility? The editing in Battlefield America is super-speedy: Each shot lasts about three seconds, and then it’s off. C
Battlefield AmericaMmmm-hmmm, it's on. Again. Eight years after the silly street-dance-competition soap opera You Got Served (and its glorious South Park...Battlefield AmericaDramaPT106MPG-13Mmmm-hmmm, it's on. Again. Eight years after the silly street-dance-competition soap opera You Got Served (and its glorious South Park...2012-06-02
BATTLEFIELD AMERICA Kids stomping to heavy beats
Genre: Drama; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- Justified: Watch Raylan's 10 all-time best showdowns
- My Morning Jacket releases spacey "Spring (Among The Living)," second track off upcoming album
- Sequel to Stieg Larsson's Millennium series gets title and cover
- Robin Williams' widow and children agree to mediation over his estate
- Zayn Malik's first solo music leaks
- Exclusive 'Zoo' poster claims that 'the wild shall inherit the earth'
- Trevor Noah faces backlash for old tweets
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!