DC set off a depth charge among comic book fans when the company announced the forthcoming release of Before Watchmen, a series of prequel comics focusing on characters from the beloved Alan Moore/Dave Gibbons graphic novel. Now, EW has exclusively obtained a rough cut of a commercial for the cycle (a final version will begin airing on TV this week) that inclues first looks at the new renderings of all the classic Watchmen characters. (Huzzah for Skinny Nite Owl!) Watch the preview below:
Posted June 4 2012 — 8:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters