DC set off a depth charge among comic book fans when the company announced the forthcoming release of Before Watchmen, a series of prequel comics focusing on characters from the beloved Alan Moore/Dave Gibbons graphic novel. Now, EW has exclusively obtained a rough cut of a commercial for the cycle (a final version will begin airing on TV this week) that inclues first looks at the new renderings of all the classic Watchmen characters. (Huzzah for Skinny Nite Owl!) Watch the preview below:
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!