DC set off a depth charge among comic book fans when the company announced the forthcoming release of Before Watchmen, a series of prequel comics focusing on characters from the beloved Alan Moore/Dave Gibbons graphic novel. Now, EW has exclusively obtained a rough cut of a commercial for the cycle (a final version will begin airing on TV this week) that inclues first looks at the new renderings of all the classic Watchmen characters. (Huzzah for Skinny Nite Owl!) Watch the preview below:
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt