Blue Bloods author Melissa de la Cruz is back with the second installment of the Witches of East End series, her first series for adults. Last year, EW’s Sara Vilkomerson wrote about the first Witches of East End novel: “De la Cruz balances the supernatural high-jinksery with unpredictable twists and a conclusion that nicely sets up book 2.” The follow-up, entitled Serpent’s Kiss, revisits your favorite Hamptons witches come June 12. Check out the trailer below!
Posted June 5 2012 — 11:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber wants you to 'look' at his butt
- Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' breaks another record
- Judd Apatow calls for Cosby supporters to 'stand with the victims'
- Jill Scott says she no longer supports Bill Cosby
- 'Project Runway': Meet the season 14 contestants
- Amanda Peterson, 'Can't Buy Me Love' costar, dies at 43
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!