Blue Bloods author Melissa de la Cruz is back with the second installment of the Witches of East End series, her first series for adults. Last year, EW’s Sara Vilkomerson wrote about the first Witches of East End novel: “De la Cruz balances the supernatural high-jinksery with unpredictable twists and a conclusion that nicely sets up book 2.” The follow-up, entitled Serpent’s Kiss, revisits your favorite Hamptons witches come June 12. Check out the trailer below!
Posted June 5 2012 — 11:00 AM EDT
- Is 'The Flash' doing Flashpoint in season 3?
- Fozzie Bear reveals who he gets mistaken for on '@Midnight'
- Kate McKinnon impersonated Ellen and Hillary to their faces
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 7 trailer debuts
- Hillary Clinton plays 'Who'd You Rather?' on possible VP picks
- Paul McCartney: Kanye West is 'a monster' who 'inspires me'
- Hillary Clinton assesses Donald Trump's thoughts on women