Blue Bloods author Melissa de la Cruz is back with the second installment of the Witches of East End series, her first series for adults. Last year, EW’s Sara Vilkomerson wrote about the first Witches of East End novel: “De la Cruz balances the supernatural high-jinksery with unpredictable twists and a conclusion that nicely sets up book 2.” The follow-up, entitled Serpent’s Kiss, revisits your favorite Hamptons witches come June 12. Check out the trailer below!
Posted June 5 2012 — 11:00 AM EDT
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good