Blue Bloods author Melissa de la Cruz is back with the second installment of the Witches of East End series, her first series for adults. Last year, EW’s Sara Vilkomerson wrote about the first Witches of East End novel: “De la Cruz balances the supernatural high-jinksery with unpredictable twists and a conclusion that nicely sets up book 2.” The follow-up, entitled Serpent’s Kiss, revisits your favorite Hamptons witches come June 12. Check out the trailer below!
Posted June 5 2012 — 11:00 AM EDT
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year