Scout Willis, the twenty-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was charged with two misdemeanors in New York Monday night, after allegedly drinking a beer and handing cops a fake ID, People reports. The Brown University student was released without bail and will return to Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31, according to New York’s Daily News.
Posted June 5 2012 — 2:01 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles