Scout Willis, the twenty-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was charged with two misdemeanors in New York Monday night, after allegedly drinking a beer and handing cops a fake ID, People reports. The Brown University student was released without bail and will return to Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31, according to New York’s Daily News.
Posted June 5 2012 — 2:01 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters