Scout Willis, the twenty-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was charged with two misdemeanors in New York Monday night, after allegedly drinking a beer and handing cops a fake ID, People reports. The Brown University student was released without bail and will return to Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31, according to New York’s Daily News.
Posted June 5 2012 — 2:01 PM EDT
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member