Scout Willis, the twenty-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was charged with two misdemeanors in New York Monday night, after allegedly drinking a beer and handing cops a fake ID, People reports. The Brown University student was released without bail and will return to Manhattan Criminal Court on July 31, according to New York’s Daily News.
Posted June 5 2012 — 2:01 PM EDT
- Nick Jonas performs in New York diner for Ashley Graham, and more
- Beyoncé brings down the house at the VMAs with 'Lemonade'
- Kanye West premieres provocative 'Fade' music video at VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Kim Dickens on Madison's drunken escapades
- Kanye West calls out Taylor, Amber in wide-ranging VMAs speech
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner explains latest twist
- 'Power': Lela Loren on filming FBI interrogation scenes