While most celebrities look the other way when people eat other people, Andy Samberg is making a difference. Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, he unveiled a PSA that sheds light on the growing epidemic of cannibalism crippling America’s cities. “Not eating people is easy and fun,” Samberg explains, after persuading an aspiring man-eater to try a hamburger instead of an old man. His do-and-don’t guidelines – “the five Ds” – are instructive and easy to remember the next time you have a craving for human flesh. Watch and learn.
Posted June 6 2012 — 3:27 PM EDT
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- Kelly Clarkson and more top moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- Kelly Rutherford reunites with her kids
- Ed Sheeran: British red coat at Taylor Swift’s July 4 party
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!