While most celebrities look the other way when people eat other people, Andy Samberg is making a difference. Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, he unveiled a PSA that sheds light on the growing epidemic of cannibalism crippling America’s cities. “Not eating people is easy and fun,” Samberg explains, after persuading an aspiring man-eater to try a hamburger instead of an old man. His do-and-don’t guidelines – “the five Ds” – are instructive and easy to remember the next time you have a craving for human flesh. Watch and learn.
Posted June 6 2012 — 3:27 PM EDT
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member