While most celebrities look the other way when people eat other people, Andy Samberg is making a difference. Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, he unveiled a PSA that sheds light on the growing epidemic of cannibalism crippling America’s cities. “Not eating people is easy and fun,” Samberg explains, after persuading an aspiring man-eater to try a hamburger instead of an old man. His do-and-don’t guidelines – “the five Ds” – are instructive and easy to remember the next time you have a craving for human flesh. Watch and learn.
Posted June 6 2012 — 3:27 PM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!