While most celebrities look the other way when people eat other people, Andy Samberg is making a difference. Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, he unveiled a PSA that sheds light on the growing epidemic of cannibalism crippling America’s cities. “Not eating people is easy and fun,” Samberg explains, after persuading an aspiring man-eater to try a hamburger instead of an old man. His do-and-don’t guidelines – “the five Ds” – are instructive and easy to remember the next time you have a craving for human flesh. Watch and learn.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- 'Daredevil': 5 new character posters from Marvel's first Netflix show
- Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves to headline Willie Nelson's 4th of July picnic
- 'The Wiz' is NBC's next musical
- 'Shadowhunters' gets series order from ABC Family
- 'Walking Dead': Its most-watched finale
- 'The Flash' boss debunks one theory
- Harvey Weinstein sexual assault claim
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!