While most celebrities look the other way when people eat other people, Andy Samberg is making a difference. Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, he unveiled a PSA that sheds light on the growing epidemic of cannibalism crippling America’s cities. “Not eating people is easy and fun,” Samberg explains, after persuading an aspiring man-eater to try a hamburger instead of an old man. His do-and-don’t guidelines – “the five Ds” – are instructive and easy to remember the next time you have a craving for human flesh. Watch and learn.
Posted June 6 2012 — 3:27 PM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'