We can’t really blame poor Emily, can we rose lovers? After all – and spoiler alert if you haven’t seen tonight’s episode – no one wants their precious child contemptuously compared to a piece of luggage. While I enjoyed the showdown between Emily and He Who Shall Not Be Remembered, I do think she has a right to be just as angry with the other guys who heard the offensive comments and chose not to mention them to her. Kudos to Doug – the guy may be humorless, but at least he had the stones to call a family meeting when the Bachelorette Code of Conduct was violated. As for the rest of the episode… well, it really was all about Baggage Gate, wasn’t it? Oh, well there was one other notable development: Ryan is actually winning Emily over. Let me repeat that: The man who told Emily that she can’t gain weight after they get married is actually winning her over. Discuss. (UPDATE: Click over to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 5 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelorette blog.)
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup