It’s every skinny high school geek’s fantasy: showing up the bullying jock in front of all the kids who worship him most. So when Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) first realizes he’s developed magical velcro hands in The Amazing Spider-Man, naturally his initial instinct is to play a game of keep-away with his bête noire Flash Thomspon (Chris Zylka). But then things escalate to a level it appears even Peter wasn’t prepared for. Check out the clip below:
Posted June 12 2012 — 10:12 PM EDT
- Stream James Blake's new album now
- Julia Roberts to play Jacob Tremblay's mom in 'Wonder' adaptation
- Arsenio Hall sues Sinead O’Connor for $5 million over Prince drug claims
- Melissa Benoist joins Boston bombing movie 'Patriots Day'
- The Goo Goo Dolls talk not wanting to "make the same record again'
- Anne Hathaway turning drone-war play 'Grounded' into movie
- James Franco, Russell Crowe 'Blood Meridian' adaptation scrapped