It’s every skinny high school geek’s fantasy: showing up the bullying jock in front of all the kids who worship him most. So when Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) first realizes he’s developed magical velcro hands in The Amazing Spider-Man, naturally his initial instinct is to play a game of keep-away with his bête noire Flash Thomspon (Chris Zylka). But then things escalate to a level it appears even Peter wasn’t prepared for. Check out the clip below:
Posted June 12 2012 — 10:12 PM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!