Reality TV star Jack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, People reports. The diagnosis of the disease – which affects the brain and spinal cord, and can impair anything from vision and muscle control to cognitive ability – came two weeks after the birth of Osbourne’s daughter, Pearl Clementine, to his fiancée, Lisa Stelly. ”I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, ‘Why now?’ ” Osbourne, 26, told People for an upcoming issue. “I’ve got a family and that’s what’s supposed to be the most important thing.”
Posted June 17 2012 — 8:41 PM EDT
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels