Reality TV star Jack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, People reports. The diagnosis of the disease – which affects the brain and spinal cord, and can impair anything from vision and muscle control to cognitive ability – came two weeks after the birth of Osbourne’s daughter, Pearl Clementine, to his fiancée, Lisa Stelly. ”I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, ‘Why now?’ ” Osbourne, 26, told People for an upcoming issue. “I’ve got a family and that’s what’s supposed to be the most important thing.”
Posted June 17 2012 — 8:41 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans