Grey’s Anatomy star Jessica Capshaw and her husband, Christopher Gavigan, welcomed their third child, daughter Poppy James Gavigan, on Wednesday, People reports. “Our hearts are bursting with love and gratitude upon the arrival of our baby girl,” the couple told People. Poppy James joins siblings Eve Augusta, 20 months, and four-year-old Luke Hudson.
Posted June 22 2012 — 10:14 AM EDT
- Ed Sheeran breaks out his British red coat for Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July party
- Billy Joel's surprise July 4 wedding
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!