Grey’s Anatomy star Jessica Capshaw and her husband, Christopher Gavigan, welcomed their third child, daughter Poppy James Gavigan, on Wednesday, People reports. “Our hearts are bursting with love and gratitude upon the arrival of our baby girl,” the couple told People. Poppy James joins siblings Eve Augusta, 20 months, and four-year-old Luke Hudson.
Posted June 22 2012 — 10:14 AM EDT
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'