Grey’s Anatomy star Jessica Capshaw and her husband, Christopher Gavigan, welcomed their third child, daughter Poppy James Gavigan, on Wednesday, People reports. “Our hearts are bursting with love and gratitude upon the arrival of our baby girl,” the couple told People. Poppy James joins siblings Eve Augusta, 20 months, and four-year-old Luke Hudson.
Posted June 22 2012 — 10:14 AM EDT
- See Beck cover Prince's 'Raspberry Beret'
- Jimmy Kimmel has the perfect 'Game of Thrones' Mother's Day gift
- Mike Posner's new album is about 'being brutally honest'
- Daisy Ridley celebrates 'Star Wars' Day
- Chris Evans and Jimmy Fallon poured water down each other's pants
- 'Frozen' fans launch #GiveElsaAGirlfriend Campaign
- Brian Eno talks latest album, eulogizing Bowie