Grey’s Anatomy star Jessica Capshaw and her husband, Christopher Gavigan, welcomed their third child, daughter Poppy James Gavigan, on Wednesday, People reports. “Our hearts are bursting with love and gratitude upon the arrival of our baby girl,” the couple told People. Poppy James joins siblings Eve Augusta, 20 months, and four-year-old Luke Hudson.
Posted June 22 2012 — 10:14 AM EDT
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'