Got milk? Jeff sure does. He’s the latest profile subject of TLC’s docu-series Strange Sex, which returns for its third season premiere on Sunday, July 15 with this look at adult breastfeeding. After debating whether to share this exclusive TLC clip with the world, I decided the debate itself made it worth posting. Is it kinda gross? Disturbing? Cringe-y? Yes. Oh yes. But it’s definitely not boring and is almost certainly something you haven’t seen on TV before (plus is topical in the wake of Time magazine’s recent controversial cover). Clip is arguably NSFW (as always, it probably depends on where you work). Here’s Jeff and his wife/wet nurse. Let us know what you think. Would “attachment parent” Alanis Morissette approve?
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:48 AM EDT
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out
- Bob Dylan's website no longer mentions his Nobel prize
- Ariel Winter slams Donald Trump for body shaming women
- Preview Mal and crew's exploits in 'Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse'