Got milk? Jeff sure does. He’s the latest profile subject of TLC’s docu-series Strange Sex, which returns for its third season premiere on Sunday, July 15 with this look at adult breastfeeding. After debating whether to share this exclusive TLC clip with the world, I decided the debate itself made it worth posting. Is it kinda gross? Disturbing? Cringe-y? Yes. Oh yes. But it’s definitely not boring and is almost certainly something you haven’t seen on TV before (plus is topical in the wake of Time magazine’s recent controversial cover). Clip is arguably NSFW (as always, it probably depends on where you work). Here’s Jeff and his wife/wet nurse. Let us know what you think. Would “attachment parent” Alanis Morissette approve?
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:48 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!