Got milk? Jeff sure does. He’s the latest profile subject of TLC’s docu-series Strange Sex, which returns for its third season premiere on Sunday, July 15 with this look at adult breastfeeding. After debating whether to share this exclusive TLC clip with the world, I decided the debate itself made it worth posting. Is it kinda gross? Disturbing? Cringe-y? Yes. Oh yes. But it’s definitely not boring and is almost certainly something you haven’t seen on TV before (plus is topical in the wake of Time magazine’s recent controversial cover). Clip is arguably NSFW (as always, it probably depends on where you work). Here’s Jeff and his wife/wet nurse. Let us know what you think. Would “attachment parent” Alanis Morissette approve?
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:48 AM EDT
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!