Got milk? Jeff sure does. He’s the latest profile subject of TLC’s docu-series Strange Sex, which returns for its third season premiere on Sunday, July 15 with this look at adult breastfeeding. After debating whether to share this exclusive TLC clip with the world, I decided the debate itself made it worth posting. Is it kinda gross? Disturbing? Cringe-y? Yes. Oh yes. But it’s definitely not boring and is almost certainly something you haven’t seen on TV before (plus is topical in the wake of Time magazine’s recent controversial cover). Clip is arguably NSFW (as always, it probably depends on where you work). Here’s Jeff and his wife/wet nurse. Let us know what you think. Would “attachment parent” Alanis Morissette approve?
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:48 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?