Got milk? Jeff sure does. He’s the latest profile subject of TLC’s docu-series Strange Sex, which returns for its third season premiere on Sunday, July 15 with this look at adult breastfeeding. After debating whether to share this exclusive TLC clip with the world, I decided the debate itself made it worth posting. Is it kinda gross? Disturbing? Cringe-y? Yes. Oh yes. But it’s definitely not boring and is almost certainly something you haven’t seen on TV before (plus is topical in the wake of Time magazine’s recent controversial cover). Clip is arguably NSFW (as always, it probably depends on where you work). Here’s Jeff and his wife/wet nurse. Let us know what you think. Would “attachment parent” Alanis Morissette approve?
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:48 AM EDT
- See Big Sean play during halftime of the Detroit Lions' Thanksgiving game
- Everything Adele did in the last week
- 'Zoolander 2' had most successful comedy trailer launch ever
- 4 things you never knew about 'Rocky IV'
- Rashida Jones: Drake's 'Hotline Bling' dance is basically the Carlton
- Eddie Redmayne on trying to find some of 'The Danish Girl' in himself
- Rashida Jones & Jimmy Fallon perform epic holiday song parody medley