Netflix’s revival of Arrested Development may not premiere until next year, but some innovative artists are honoring the former Fox series. The L.A.-based Gallery 1988 is launching an Arrested-inspired exhibit on June 29. The title? Why, “There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand,” of course. The originals will likely cost between $100 and $2,000. If you don’t buy them, you can look, but no touching! Here’s 9 samples:
- The 'Sherlock' Christmas special trailer is here!
- 'Old Yeller' actor Kevin Corcoran dies at 66
- Lance Bass says someone 'inappropriately' touched him during early *NSYNC days
- Tom Petty addresses past heroin addiction in new biography
- 'Chicago Med' adds 'Alias' alum
- Introducing Spot, EW's new commenting platform
- Woody Allen is going digital for his next film