Netflix’s revival of Arrested Development may not premiere until next year, but some innovative artists are honoring the former Fox series. The L.A.-based Gallery 1988 is launching an Arrested-inspired exhibit on June 29. The title? Why, “There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand,” of course. The originals will likely cost between $100 and $2,000. If you don’t buy them, you can look, but no touching! Here’s 9 samples:
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC to release music to streaming services, including Apple Music
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!