Netflix’s revival of Arrested Development may not premiere until next year, but some innovative artists are honoring the former Fox series. The L.A.-based Gallery 1988 is launching an Arrested-inspired exhibit on June 29. The title? Why, “There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand,” of course. The originals will likely cost between $100 and $2,000. If you don’t buy them, you can look, but no touching! Here’s 9 samples:
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!