Netflix’s revival of Arrested Development may not premiere until next year, but some innovative artists are honoring the former Fox series. The L.A.-based Gallery 1988 is launching an Arrested-inspired exhibit on June 29. The title? Why, “There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand,” of course. The originals will likely cost between $100 and $2,000. If you don’t buy them, you can look, but no touching! Here’s 9 samples:
- Hulu executive explains decision to pull '19 Kids & Counting'
- Mariah Carey calls 'American Idol' stint as 'the worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'
- TV mogul who helped launch Oprah Winfrey into daytime success dies