Netflix’s revival of Arrested Development may not premiere until next year, but some innovative artists are honoring the former Fox series. The L.A.-based Gallery 1988 is launching an Arrested-inspired exhibit on June 29. The title? Why, “There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand,” of course. The originals will likely cost between $100 and $2,000. If you don’t buy them, you can look, but no touching! Here’s 9 samples:
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' director reveals early design for Star-Lord's mask
- Idris Elba has 'nothing constructive to say' about Bond speculation
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'