Sasquatch smash! The legendary bigfoot creature best known for looking like a really hairy guy strolling through the woods gets a Syfy makeover. In the network’s version of Bigfoot starring TV legends Danny Bonaduce (The Partridge Family) and Barry Williams (The Brady Bunch), the creature is like King Kong or The Hulk – a giant, destructive rage monster. Howard Hesseman (Head of the Class), Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks), Andre Royo (The Wire) and Alice Cooper (School’s Out) co-star in the movie, which debuts Saturday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Here’s your first sighting of Syfy’s Bigfoot – get yeti for fun!
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:05 AM EDT
- Ronda Rousey to star in film adaptation of her autobiography
- Amazon's Nazi America fantasy High Castle to pose questions about modern politics
- Fantastic Fest: Nicolas Winding Refn on the film posters that drive him wild
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' casts Hawkman
- Taissa Farmiga and Nina Dobrev go back to camp in 'The Final Girls'
- A 'Dungeons & Dragons' film franchise is on its way
- 'Sleepy Hollow' trades Headless for a familiar face