Sasquatch smash! The legendary bigfoot creature best known for looking like a really hairy guy strolling through the woods gets a Syfy makeover. In the network’s version of Bigfoot starring TV legends Danny Bonaduce (The Partridge Family) and Barry Williams (The Brady Bunch), the creature is like King Kong or The Hulk – a giant, destructive rage monster. Howard Hesseman (Head of the Class), Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks), Andre Royo (The Wire) and Alice Cooper (School’s Out) co-star in the movie, which debuts Saturday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Here’s your first sighting of Syfy’s Bigfoot – get yeti for fun!
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:05 AM EDT
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'
- Lena Dunham, America Ferrera slam Donald Trump at DNC
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'