Sasquatch smash! The legendary bigfoot creature best known for looking like a really hairy guy strolling through the woods gets a Syfy makeover. In the network’s version of Bigfoot starring TV legends Danny Bonaduce (The Partridge Family) and Barry Williams (The Brady Bunch), the creature is like King Kong or The Hulk – a giant, destructive rage monster. Howard Hesseman (Head of the Class), Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks), Andre Royo (The Wire) and Alice Cooper (School’s Out) co-star in the movie, which debuts Saturday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Here’s your first sighting of Syfy’s Bigfoot – get yeti for fun!
Posted June 26 2012 — 11:05 AM EDT
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody
- Sara Bareilles' 'Waitress' makes history with all-female creative team