When fans invade San Diego on July 12-15, they’re not going to be able to miss NBC’s Revolution tease. The upcoming J.J. Abrams drama, which is hosting two preview screenings and a panel session at the event, will decorate the side of the Hilton Bayfront. And what better way to send a message to geeks about a show where their electrical devices stop working than this ultra-simple image? Also, Revolution’s teaser tagline – “Power Is Everything” – is strong and fits the show perfectly (it’s not necessarily the final tagline for fall, I’m told, but that’s pretty tough to beat). Nice touch: The show’s title is just a hashtag at the bottom. Here’s an exclusive look at a mock-up of the building:
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'