When fans invade San Diego on July 12-15, they’re not going to be able to miss NBC’s Revolution tease. The upcoming J.J. Abrams drama, which is hosting two preview screenings and a panel session at the event, will decorate the side of the Hilton Bayfront. And what better way to send a message to geeks about a show where their electrical devices stop working than this ultra-simple image? Also, Revolution’s teaser tagline – “Power Is Everything” – is strong and fits the show perfectly (it’s not necessarily the final tagline for fall, I’m told, but that’s pretty tough to beat). Nice touch: The show’s title is just a hashtag at the bottom. Here’s an exclusive look at a mock-up of the building:
- Tom Cruise joins the world of gods and monsters in 'The Mummy' trailer
- 'Once Upon a Time': The hooded figure is revealed!
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big