The Denver trio’s clap-happy ”Ho Hey,” featured in the Aloha State-set search-engine ad, has incited its own rush of searches online. It’s a welcome break for frontman Wesley Schultz, whose childhood dream was to be an NBA star: ”Basically, all I had was a jump shot,” he tells EW, ”and that wasn’t even that good. So I started playing guitar.” The band is on the road this summer to support its self-titled debut and will open for the Civil Wars in the U.K. this fall — not a bad jump after all.
Posted June 29 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'
- New York Comic Con: What we learned from the 'Once Upon a Time' panel
- See Dwayne Johnson's latest post-gym dance moves
- Ava DuVernay, Catherine Hardwicke respond to Hollywood gender discrimination probe
- There will be magazine cover drama in Lifetime's 'Melrose Place' movie
- 'Blindspot' gets full season order