The Denver trio’s clap-happy ”Ho Hey,” featured in the Aloha State-set search-engine ad, has incited its own rush of searches online. It’s a welcome break for frontman Wesley Schultz, whose childhood dream was to be an NBA star: ”Basically, all I had was a jump shot,” he tells EW, ”and that wasn’t even that good. So I started playing guitar.” The band is on the road this summer to support its self-titled debut and will open for the Civil Wars in the U.K. this fall — not a bad jump after all.
Posted June 29 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'