Just 10 years after Tobey Maguire donned the Spidey suit for the first time, we have a reboot of the franchise in The Amazing Spider-Man, with Andrew Garfield in the titular role. EW movie critic Lisa Schwarzbaum calls Garfield a “brilliant substitute and replacement” for Maguire but fellow critic Owen Gleiberman thinks the movie is “un-amazing.” Watch their full discussion below!
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo