Here’s a polarizing piece of marketing art: To promote the second season of Starz’ Boss, the network has put the supporting cast on meat hooks in the show’s new key art. The poster is set in a meat locker, with Kelsey Grammer’s ruthless mayor Tom Kane rolling up his sleeves to go to work on his minions and rivals. The tagline – “Power Consumes Everyone” – connects to the image, sort of, if you think about it. Clunky Photoshop or catchy marketing? You decide:
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- Actor Judge Reinhold arrested in Texas on disorderly conduct charge
- Andy Grammer's emotional 'Fresh Eyes' video focuses on homelessness
- Box office: Office Christmas Party, Miss Sloane enter crowded slate
- Donald Trump remaining executive producer on new 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger to appear on NBC's New Year's Eve special
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes