Here’s a polarizing piece of marketing art: To promote the second season of Starz’ Boss, the network has put the supporting cast on meat hooks in the show’s new key art. The poster is set in a meat locker, with Kelsey Grammer’s ruthless mayor Tom Kane rolling up his sleeves to go to work on his minions and rivals. The tagline – “Power Consumes Everyone” – connects to the image, sort of, if you think about it. Clunky Photoshop or catchy marketing? You decide:
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!