Here’s a polarizing piece of marketing art: To promote the second season of Starz’ Boss, the network has put the supporting cast on meat hooks in the show’s new key art. The poster is set in a meat locker, with Kelsey Grammer’s ruthless mayor Tom Kane rolling up his sleeves to go to work on his minions and rivals. The tagline – “Power Consumes Everyone” – connects to the image, sort of, if you think about it. Clunky Photoshop or catchy marketing? You decide:
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Get haunted by trailer for 'The Listing'
- President Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season 2 premiere
- Graceland sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Joffrey comments on violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Zayn Malik signs with RCA, says he 'left' 1D to 'show you who I really am'
- Cat Power will narrate the Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!