Sam Raimi, director of Oz: The Great and Powerful, dropped by EW’s Comic-Con suite this afternoon with two of his witches, Mila Kunis and Michelle Williams. The trio talked to Dave Karger about working together on the highly anticipated movie and putting Williams into Glinda’s magical flying bubble.
Posted July 13 2012 — 12:04 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt