Brad is typically the official Pitt family headliner, but last week the star’s brother, Doug Pitt, and mother, Jane Pitt, made news of their own. Doug starred in a new Virgin Mobile Australia ad that billed the suburban bro as “the second-most-famous Pitt” and unexpectedly racked up over one million views online. More controversial was Mama Pitt’s July 3 letter to the Springfield News-Leader, which caused an Internet brouhaha with her description of President Obama as ”a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.” Looks like you aren’t the only Pitt who can attract serious page views, Brad.
Posted July 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage
- 'Nocturnal Animals' trailer: Love turns to nightmare for Amy Adams
- WATCH: Bryce Dallas Howard on how 'Black Mirror' season 3 resonates now
- Could Judge Judy take the bench on 'The Mindy Project'?
- Hilary Swank was once offered $9.5 million less than her male costar