Newsflash: Girls can be geeks, too! Clare Grant aka Team Unicorn, and Bonnie Burton, author of The Star Wars Craft Book, took me to the Comic-Con floor to help find the glittery girl things amidst the sea of shoot-em-ups, superheros, and wizards. First stop: My Little Pony, where we met some serious Bronies (whom we now have a crush on), then it was on to find geek shirts for girls from HerUniverse, and a real hover board, just like Marty McFly’s from Back to the Future II. Check out the video below for more fun stuff that girls geek out over at Comic-Con, plus catch rock legend-turned video bomber Gene Simmons join the tour.
Posted July 14 2012 — 8:02 PM EDT
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- 'Mr. Holmes': Doyle estate sues
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!