Newsflash: Girls can be geeks, too! Clare Grant aka Team Unicorn, and Bonnie Burton, author of The Star Wars Craft Book, took me to the Comic-Con floor to help find the glittery girl things amidst the sea of shoot-em-ups, superheros, and wizards. First stop: My Little Pony, where we met some serious Bronies (whom we now have a crush on), then it was on to find geek shirts for girls from HerUniverse, and a real hover board, just like Marty McFly’s from Back to the Future II. Check out the video below for more fun stuff that girls geek out over at Comic-Con, plus catch rock legend-turned video bomber Gene Simmons join the tour.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!