Newsflash: Girls can be geeks, too! Clare Grant aka Team Unicorn, and Bonnie Burton, author of The Star Wars Craft Book, took me to the Comic-Con floor to help find the glittery girl things amidst the sea of shoot-em-ups, superheros, and wizards. First stop: My Little Pony, where we met some serious Bronies (whom we now have a crush on), then it was on to find geek shirts for girls from HerUniverse, and a real hover board, just like Marty McFly’s from Back to the Future II. Check out the video below for more fun stuff that girls geek out over at Comic-Con, plus catch rock legend-turned video bomber Gene Simmons join the tour.
Posted July 14 2012 — 8:02 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt