Never one to court controversy just for the sake of it, Madonna flashed her left breast in Paris on Saturday night. The Bastille Day exposure comes a month after the 53-year-old performer popped out her right boob at a concert in Istanbul. Topping the Turkey flash, Madonna also went on to drop trou, unleashing her pop-star posterior to a whooping audience during the song “Human Nature.” It may be human nature to reveal some skin but perhaps it’s time for the Material Girl to find some new material? Politics, however, might not be an option either.
Posted July 16 2012 — 4:10 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt