(PBS) In this animated TV series, ”Sid the Science Kid” is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better understand the world we live in. The energetic and inquisitive Sid starts each episode with a new question (”Why are my shoes shrinking?” ”Why do bananas get mushy?”) and embarks on a fun-filled day of finding answers with the help of family and friends. Using comedy and hyper-energetic antics, Sid and his family and friends promote exploration, discovery and science readiness among preschoolers.
Sid the Science Kid(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...Sid the Science KidKids and Family, Animation(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...2012-07-21
Sid the Science Kid
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation
Posted July 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!