(PBS) In this animated TV series, ”Sid the Science Kid” is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better understand the world we live in. The energetic and inquisitive Sid starts each episode with a new question (”Why are my shoes shrinking?” ”Why do bananas get mushy?”) and embarks on a fun-filled day of finding answers with the help of family and friends. Using comedy and hyper-energetic antics, Sid and his family and friends promote exploration, discovery and science readiness among preschoolers.
Sid the Science Kid(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...Sid the Science KidKids and Family, Animation(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...2012-07-21
Sid the Science Kid
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Status: In Season
Posted July 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...