(PBS) In this animated TV series, ”Sid the Science Kid” is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better understand the world we live in. The energetic and inquisitive Sid starts each episode with a new question (”Why are my shoes shrinking?” ”Why do bananas get mushy?”) and embarks on a fun-filled day of finding answers with the help of family and friends. Using comedy and hyper-energetic antics, Sid and his family and friends promote exploration, discovery and science readiness among preschoolers.
Sid the Science Kid(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...Sid the Science KidKids and Family, Animation(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...2012-07-21
Sid the Science Kid
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation
Posted July 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sarah Michelle Gellar wonders if daughter could be a ‘Future Slayer’
- Ronda Rousey pays tribute to ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper
- British singer and TV star Cilla Black dies at 72
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!