(PBS) In this animated TV series, ”Sid the Science Kid” is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better understand the world we live in. The energetic and inquisitive Sid starts each episode with a new question (”Why are my shoes shrinking?” ”Why do bananas get mushy?”) and embarks on a fun-filled day of finding answers with the help of family and friends. Using comedy and hyper-energetic antics, Sid and his family and friends promote exploration, discovery and science readiness among preschoolers.
Sid the Science Kid(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...Sid the Science KidKids and Family, Animation(PBS) In this animated TV series, ''Sid the Science Kid'' is one a boundless quest for new scientific information and understanding to help him better...2012-07-21
Sid the Science Kid
Genre: Kids and Family, Animation; Status: In Season
Posted July 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift brought her 'Bad Blood' squad to the VMAs red carpet
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- See the 'Man of Steel' trailer get the 'Deadpool' treatment
- See 'Game of Thrones' fans visit filming locations around the world
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!