(PBS) An animated TV series based on the popular books of the same name by Margret and H.A. Rey and airs daily on most PBS stations. The goal of the series is to inspire children to explore science, engineering, and math in the world around them. And what better guide is there for this kind of exploration than the world’s most curious monkey? Each episode has two short cartoons featuring The Man in the Yellow Hat and his curious pet monkey George and a live-action segment featuring school groups of kids who demonstrate experiments that teach the concept featured in the previous cartoon.
Curious George (Universal)
Genre: Kids and Family; Starring: William H. Macy; Series Premiere: 09/04/2006; Broadcaster: PBS; Status: In Season
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop