Publisher’s statement: Nothing is more enticing to a baby than another baby. Now in a bigger size and with brand-new vibrantly colored backgrounds, Chronicle’s groundbreaking board book is better than ever! The 12 pictures of darling baby faces help infants and toddlers explore a complicated range of emotions by showing both happy, smiling babies and cranky, crying babies. The book opens accordion style, so it can stand up in a crib or on the floor to amuse even the youngest infant. —from Amazon.com
Mrs. Mustard's BabyfacesPublisher's statement: Nothing is more enticing to a baby than another baby. Now in a bigger size and with brand-new vibrantly colored backgrounds, Chronicle...Mrs. Mustard's BabyfacesKids and FamilyJane WattenbergPublisher's statement: Nothing is more enticing to a baby than another baby. Now in a bigger size and with brand-new vibrantly colored backgrounds, Chronicle...2012-07-31
Mrs. Mustard's Babyfaces
Genre: Kids and Family; Author: Jane Wattenberg
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (SPOILER) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Pete Davidson live tweets his 'Harry Potter' marathon, gives 'dope as f---' review
- Reese Witherspoon as Tinker Bell: Disney developing 'Peter Pan' spinoff 'Tink'
- Molest claim vs. Josh Duggar; family says...
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Taylor Schilling, Jessica Alba, Beyoncé & More!