Publisher’s statement: Nothing is more enticing to a baby than another baby. Now in a bigger size and with brand-new vibrantly colored backgrounds, Chronicle’s groundbreaking board book is better than ever! The 12 pictures of darling baby faces help infants and toddlers explore a complicated range of emotions by showing both happy, smiling babies and cranky, crying babies. The book opens accordion style, so it can stand up in a crib or on the floor to amuse even the youngest infant. —from Amazon.com
Mrs. Mustard's BabyfacesPublisher's statement: Nothing is more enticing to a baby than another baby. Now in a bigger size and with brand-new vibrantly colored backgrounds, Chronicle...Mrs. Mustard's BabyfacesKids and FamilyJane WattenbergPublisher's statement: Nothing is more enticing to a baby than another baby. Now in a bigger size and with brand-new vibrantly colored backgrounds, Chronicle...2012-07-31
Mrs. Mustard's Babyfaces
Genre: Kids and Family; Author: Jane Wattenberg
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jon Hamm in talks to star in sci-fi drama 'Marjorie Prime'
- Can you name these VMA nominees based on just one photo?
- Adele's new album may have its release date
- See Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer dance on Billy Joel's piano
- Pierce Brosnan tells Kimmel why he turned down 'Batman'
- Macklemore got Ken Griffey Jr. to recreate his famous rookie card
- Celebrate Shania Twain's birthday by playing 'Shania lyric or motivational poster?'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!