(Cartoon Network) Based on a Lego building set of toys, Lego Ninjago is an animated TV series that tells the story of an aging ninja master, Sensei Wu, who struggles to train four young Ninja - Kai, Jay, Cole and Zane (Fire, Lightning, Earth and Ice respectively) - in the ways of an ancient martial called Spinjitzu. Traveling across Ninjago - a mythical land that seems to be half Japan and half China, Sensei Wu and his four elementally-attuned students embark on new missions and follow their master’s teachings.
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Two words: Legos. Ninjas. In another toy-to-TV move, this Cartoon Network show features four young ninjas seeking to protect the Four Elemental Weapons. And it also happens to be pretty well-done. You just have to stop looking at those C-shaped hand. (Lego)
Genre: Animation; Status: In Season
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?