(Cartoon Network) Based on a Lego building set of toys, Lego Ninjago is an animated TV series that tells the story of an aging ninja master, Sensei Wu, who struggles to train four young Ninja - Kai, Jay, Cole and Zane (Fire, Lightning, Earth and Ice respectively) - in the ways of an ancient martial called Spinjitzu. Traveling across Ninjago - a mythical land that seems to be half Japan and half China, Sensei Wu and his four elementally-attuned students embark on new missions and follow their master’s teachings.
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Two words: Legos. Ninjas. In another toy-to-TV move, this Cartoon Network show features four young ninjas seeking to protect the Four Elemental Weapons. And it also happens to be pretty well-done. You just have to stop looking at those C-shaped hand. (Lego)
Genre: Animation; Status: In Season
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'