(Cartoon Network) Based on a Lego building set of toys, Lego Ninjago is an animated TV series that tells the story of an aging ninja master, Sensei Wu, who struggles to train four young Ninja - Kai, Jay, Cole and Zane (Fire, Lightning, Earth and Ice respectively) - in the ways of an ancient martial called Spinjitzu. Traveling across Ninjago - a mythical land that seems to be half Japan and half China, Sensei Wu and his four elementally-attuned students embark on new missions and follow their master’s teachings.
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Two words: Legos. Ninjas. In another toy-to-TV move, this Cartoon Network show features four young ninjas seeking to protect the Four Elemental Weapons. And it also happens to be pretty well-done. You just have to stop looking at those C-shaped hand. (Lego)
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!