(Cartoon Network) Based on a Lego building set of toys, Lego Ninjago is an animated TV series that tells the story of an aging ninja master, Sensei Wu, who struggles to train four young Ninja - Kai, Jay, Cole and Zane (Fire, Lightning, Earth and Ice respectively) - in the ways of an ancient martial called Spinjitzu. Traveling across Ninjago - a mythical land that seems to be half Japan and half China, Sensei Wu and his four elementally-attuned students embark on new missions and follow their master’s teachings.
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Two words: Legos. Ninjas. In another toy-to-TV move, this Cartoon Network show features four young ninjas seeking to protect the Four Elemental Weapons. And it also happens to be pretty well-done. You just have to stop looking at those C-shaped hand. (Lego)
Genre: Animation; Status: In Season
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'