Publisher’s statement: Illus. in full color. Shows and tells what busy people do every day to build houses, sail ships, fly planes, keep house, and grow food. —from Amazon.com
What Do People Do All Day?, by Richard Scarry
Genre: Kids and Family; Author: Richard Scarry; Status: In Season; Publisher: Random House
Posted July 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters