(Fox) The members of the McKinley High School glee club learn about life?s Big Issues ? including bullying, teen pregnancy, young love, and sexual identity ? through the magic of music in this musical-drama-comedy. Standout students include openly gay Kurt (Chris Colfer) and wannabe Barbra Streisand belter Rachel (Lea Michele). The kids? storylines intersect with those of the adults in their lives, including earnest glee club adviser Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison) and cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (a scene-stealing Jane Lynch), McKinley High?s tormentor in chief.
GLEE (Brian Bowen Smith/FOX)
Genre: Comedy, Music; Starring: Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Chris Colfer; Series Premiere: 05/19/2009; Broadcaster: Fox; Status: In Season; Seasons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Posted August 1 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?