Christian Slater plays a retired FBI agent in Assassin’s Bullet who happens to be hanging around Sofia, Bulgaria, when he’s asked (by Donald Sutherland, as the U.S. ambassador) to unmask the vigilante who’s offing high-priority terrorists. The cockeyed C-quality B movie, shot on location with a Balkan supporting cast and crew, mixes a precarious pileup of visual clichés with over-staged action sequences. It also mixes the efforts of a faded American movie star with those of actress Elika Portnoy, who does a weird, wooden interpretation of multiple femme roles. (Also available on VOD) C
'BULLET' AND A TARGET Christian Slater plays a retired FBI agent who is forced back in the game (Elena Nenkova)
Starring: Christian Slater; Director: Isaac Florentine; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R
Posted August 6 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer takes on Cosby rape allegations
- 'Aloha': Sony defends vs. critics
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- 'Point Break' remake gets its first trailer
- Kris Jenner to trademark 'momager'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!