Christian Slater plays a retired FBI agent in Assassin’s Bullet who happens to be hanging around Sofia, Bulgaria, when he’s asked (by Donald Sutherland, as the U.S. ambassador) to unmask the vigilante who’s offing high-priority terrorists. The cockeyed C-quality B movie, shot on location with a Balkan supporting cast and crew, mixes a precarious pileup of visual clichés with over-staged action sequences. It also mixes the efforts of a faded American movie star with those of actress Elika Portnoy, who does a weird, wooden interpretation of multiple femme roles. (Also available on VOD) C
'BULLET' AND A TARGET Christian Slater plays a retired FBI agent who is forced back in the game (Elena Nenkova)
Starring: Christian Slater; Director: Isaac Florentine; Release Date Limited: 08/03/2012; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: R
Posted August 6 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big' child actor revisits famous scene in Kickstarter promo
- See a new teaser from Netflix's 'Jessica Jones'
- Taye Diggs on writing 'Mixed Me!' for his son: "He shouldn't have to explain himself to anyone"
- Francis Ford Coppola remembers 'Dracula,' firing his VFX crew, and Keanu Reeves' accent
- JoJo previews new album: 'I just want to represent a young woman who’s finding herself'
- Hear an audio clip of the gender-flipped 'Twilight' audiobook
- Bob Saget to join Hand to God on Broadway