Below a crafty looking Claire Danes and a wary Damian Lewis grace the poster for Showtime’s second season of Homeland, featuring the new tagline: “It Hits Home.” Here’s your exclusive first look at the show’s marketing key art and the latest teaser trailer. The award-winning series returns to Showtime on Sept. 30:
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band