All that Jim and Cindy Green (Joel Edgerton and Jennifer Garner) want is a child. But after countless failed fertility treatments, they bury a box in their backyard as a way of saying goodbye to their parental dreams. But the very next morning, a kind 10-year-old named Timothy Green (Dan in Real Life’s CJ Adams) seems to have grown right out of the grass. Garner was charmed by her young costar’s boyish innocence. ”CJ would be running around kicking a soccer ball with Joel one minute,” she says, ”and the next minute be on his stomach looking for a four-leaf clover.” As if the pint-size headliner weren’t lucky enough.
FAMILY FUN Jennifer Garner and CJ Adams bond in The Odd Life of Timothy Green (Phil Bray)
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!