All that Jim and Cindy Green (Joel Edgerton and Jennifer Garner) want is a child. But after countless failed fertility treatments, they bury a box in their backyard as a way of saying goodbye to their parental dreams. But the very next morning, a kind 10-year-old named Timothy Green (Dan in Real Life’s CJ Adams) seems to have grown right out of the grass. Garner was charmed by her young costar’s boyish innocence. ”CJ would be running around kicking a soccer ball with Joel one minute,” she says, ”and the next minute be on his stomach looking for a four-leaf clover.” As if the pint-size headliner weren’t lucky enough.
FAMILY FUN Jennifer Garner and CJ Adams bond in The Odd Life of Timothy Green (Phil Bray)
Posted August 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy