All that Jim and Cindy Green (Joel Edgerton and Jennifer Garner) want is a child. But after countless failed fertility treatments, they bury a box in their backyard as a way of saying goodbye to their parental dreams. But the very next morning, a kind 10-year-old named Timothy Green (Dan in Real Life’s CJ Adams) seems to have grown right out of the grass. Garner was charmed by her young costar’s boyish innocence. ”CJ would be running around kicking a soccer ball with Joel one minute,” she says, ”and the next minute be on his stomach looking for a four-leaf clover.” As if the pint-size headliner weren’t lucky enough.
FAMILY FUN Jennifer Garner and CJ Adams bond in The Odd Life of Timothy Green (Phil Bray)
Posted August 10 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rob Lowe roast: Jewel slams Ann Coulter, Peyton Manning tweaks Tom Brady
- Fall TV premiere dates: Find out when every show will debut
- Alison Brie joins Jenji Kohan's all-female wrestling series 'G.L.O.W.'
- Riz Ahmed delivers his own ferdict on ‘The Night Of’ finale
- Rudy Giuliani slams Beyoncé 'I saved more black lives' than her
- Jay Z, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian hung out after the VMAs
- Britney Spears wants to collaborate with Justin Timberlake