ABC and BBC Worldwide Productions are rolling out their first-ever Dancing With the Stars on-air Emmy campaign with a little help from the fall edition’s all-star cast. The series has been nominated for outstanding reality competition the last six years without a win (yes, Academy voters, we know The Amazing Race is a good show) so this time the network and production company are going wide with a push to try and get Dancing its first victory in the top reality category. Check out the Emmy campaign video below, exclusively on EW.com, which includes Pamela Anderson and other all-stars from the fall:
Posted August 13 2012 — 12:10 AM EDT
- 'Avatar' actor Stephen Lang wants to play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- 10 'Deadpool' jokes that didn't make the movie
- See Elmo sing 'Hamilton' with the show's George Washington
- See the final trailer for 'The Divergent Series: Allegiant'
- British indie band Viola Beach killed in Sweden car crash
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Maggie Smith take part in BAFTAs kiss cam
- 'Deadpool' and the biggest R-rated openings ever