After a season of practicing pirouettes, the Bunheads ballerinas are finally ready to take the stage for the all-important annual Nutcracker performance. Entertainment Weekly has exclusive photos from the Aug. 20 finale below. Judging from the stills, the dance seems to be going smoothly, but when we caught up with star Sutton Foster during her press tour earlier this month, she hinted that “something significant happens” before the curtain drops. “There is a bit of a cliffhanger at the end,” said Foster. Sounds ominous.
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- Keith Richards disses hip-hop, heavy metal in new interview
- Justin Bieber sets Spotify record with 'What Do You Mean?'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!