Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and her husband, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, have welcomed a second son, People reports. Like his parents and big brother Kroy Jr., the new addition has a Kardashian-esque alliterative name: Kash Kade. Zolciak also has two K-free daughters, 15-year-old Brielle and 10-year-old Ariana, from a previous relationship.
Posted August 16 2012 — 10:34 AM EDT
- 'Edward Scissorhands' 25th anniversary Blu-ray: EW exclusive details
- Demi Lovato: 'Summer' turns into fall
- The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July
- John Oliver's Shallow Dive: 15 topics in 60(-ish) seconds
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle': Watch livestream of episodes 1 and 2 from Comic-Con only at EW
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!