Yes, we know, this is like the one-millionth promo post for Dexter season 7. But this is Showtime’s first full real bona fide trailer for the season we’ve seen (though the first two minutes of the premiere, released during Comic-Con, was pretty great too). Here you go:
Posted August 17 2012 — 10:37 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters