Mayim Bialik returned to the set of The Big Bang Theory Thursday following a minor car accident in L.A. on Wednesday that left her with a severe injury to her left thumb. She tweeted about the “love and support” she received from the show’s cast and crew and said she was “Grateful. And tired.” Friday morning, the Emmy nominee tweeted again, her sense of humor still in tact: “Nerve block: good. Nerve block wearing off: not good. Natural childbirth: manageable and profound. This: meh.”
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted August 17 2012 — 10:44 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt