Mayim Bialik returned to the set of The Big Bang Theory Thursday following a minor car accident in L.A. on Wednesday that left her with a severe injury to her left thumb. She tweeted about the “love and support” she received from the show’s cast and crew and said she was “Grateful. And tired.” Friday morning, the Emmy nominee tweeted again, her sense of humor still in tact: “Nerve block: good. Nerve block wearing off: not good. Natural childbirth: manageable and profound. This: meh.”
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted August 17 2012 — 10:44 AM EDT
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game