Mayim Bialik returned to the set of The Big Bang Theory Thursday following a minor car accident in L.A. on Wednesday that left her with a severe injury to her left thumb. She tweeted about the “love and support” she received from the show’s cast and crew and said she was “Grateful. And tired.” Friday morning, the Emmy nominee tweeted again, her sense of humor still in tact: “Nerve block: good. Nerve block wearing off: not good. Natural childbirth: manageable and profound. This: meh.”
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Exclusive: Flo Rida drops breezy, Robin Thicke-featuring "I Don't Like It, I Love It"
- Justin Timberlake pretends to pull a Kanye on Taylor Swift at iHeartRadio Awards
- 'Jurassic World' TV spot: Making new dinos is still a bad idea
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Our 5 favorite moments
- Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart as 'Daily Show' host
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln breaks down 'extraordinary' season finale
- 'Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!