Mayim Bialik returned to the set of The Big Bang Theory Thursday following a minor car accident in L.A. on Wednesday that left her with a severe injury to her left thumb. She tweeted about the “love and support” she received from the show’s cast and crew and said she was “Grateful. And tired.” Friday morning, the Emmy nominee tweeted again, her sense of humor still in tact: “Nerve block: good. Nerve block wearing off: not good. Natural childbirth: manageable and profound. This: meh.”
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted August 17 2012 — 10:44 AM EDT
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996