Mayim Bialik returned to the set of The Big Bang Theory Thursday following a minor car accident in L.A. on Wednesday that left her with a severe injury to her left thumb. She tweeted about the “love and support” she received from the show’s cast and crew and said she was “Grateful. And tired.” Friday morning, the Emmy nominee tweeted again, her sense of humor still in tact: “Nerve block: good. Nerve block wearing off: not good. Natural childbirth: manageable and profound. This: meh.”
(Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Posted August 17 2012 — 10:44 AM EDT
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'