The Tonight Show with Jay Leno laid off 20 employees, following its first full week of post-Olympic shows. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Comcast (the company that owns NBC) has been evaluating the network’s assets. According to a source familiar with the situation, Leno, who reportedly makes $30 million annually, took a pay cut as well. It is still unclear which of the 150-200 staffers were cut or the specific reason.
Posted August 18 2012 — 1:01 PM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 'The Flash' teases Flashpoint, introduces two villains
- Meet the beasts of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- WATCH: '24: Legacy' team says new show isn't a reboot
- Marvel Comic-Con panel: Live updates
- 'Aliens' reunion panel features talk of next sequel, surprise proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legends of Tomorrow' announces JSA cast, Legion of Doom
- WATCH: 'Time After Time' creator talks redesigned time machine