The Tonight Show with Jay Leno laid off 20 employees, following its first full week of post-Olympic shows. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Comcast (the company that owns NBC) has been evaluating the network’s assets. According to a source familiar with the situation, Leno, who reportedly makes $30 million annually, took a pay cut as well. It is still unclear which of the 150-200 staffers were cut or the specific reason.
Posted August 18 2012 — 1:01 PM EDT
- 'Chicago P.D.' boss previews fight for Voight's soul in season finale
- NFL: Super Bowl is coming to L.A., Atlanta, South Florida
- 'Galavant' cast makes epic video to thank fans trying to save show
- Fred Armisen really wants his fur coat in cut 'SNL' sketch
- First look at Kate Mara in Luke Scott's sci-fi thriller 'Morgan'
- Mike Myers, Simon Pegg join Margot Robbie thriller 'Terminal'
- Kesha belts out stellar cover of Bob Dylan's 'I Shall Be Released'