Ah, prom. One of the most important moments in a young high-school girl’s life: when infatuation turns into love, “pretty” turns into “beautiful,” and the school gymnasium turns into a nightmarish inferno of furious telekinetic vengeance. Shortly after EW debuted the first image of Chloë Grace Moretz as a blood-drenched Carrie in director Kimberly Peirce’s upcoming remake, we now have a shot of the actress in her prom dress prior to the tragic dousing. Luckily, it appears the dress itself was already pink, so I’m sure it’s nothing that a little seltzer water won’t get out.
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!