Ah, prom. One of the most important moments in a young high-school girl’s life: when infatuation turns into love, “pretty” turns into “beautiful,” and the school gymnasium turns into a nightmarish inferno of furious telekinetic vengeance. Shortly after EW debuted the first image of Chloë Grace Moretz as a blood-drenched Carrie in director Kimberly Peirce’s upcoming remake, we now have a shot of the actress in her prom dress prior to the tragic dousing. Luckily, it appears the dress itself was already pink, so I’m sure it’s nothing that a little seltzer water won’t get out.
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- See T-Pain sing the national anthem at a Dodgers game
- Sam Smith loves Hozier's cover of 'Lay Me Down'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!