Ah, prom. One of the most important moments in a young high-school girl’s life: when infatuation turns into love, “pretty” turns into “beautiful,” and the school gymnasium turns into a nightmarish inferno of furious telekinetic vengeance. Shortly after EW debuted the first image of Chloë Grace Moretz as a blood-drenched Carrie in director Kimberly Peirce’s upcoming remake, we now have a shot of the actress in her prom dress prior to the tragic dousing. Luckily, it appears the dress itself was already pink, so I’m sure it’s nothing that a little seltzer water won’t get out.
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- 'Daily Show': Trevor Noah's name floats as possible host; get a quick intro to his work
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys': Ramse arc 'planned from first minute'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!