Ah, prom. One of the most important moments in a young high-school girl’s life: when infatuation turns into love, “pretty” turns into “beautiful,” and the school gymnasium turns into a nightmarish inferno of furious telekinetic vengeance. Shortly after EW debuted the first image of Chloë Grace Moretz as a blood-drenched Carrie in director Kimberly Peirce’s upcoming remake, we now have a shot of the actress in her prom dress prior to the tragic dousing. Luckily, it appears the dress itself was already pink, so I’m sure it’s nothing that a little seltzer water won’t get out.
- 'Gilmore Girls': Scott Patterson says April's season 6 arrival 'humanized' Luke
- Amy Schumer in talks to star in live-action 'Barbie' movie
- 'Modern Family': Charles Barkley and DeAndre Jordan to guest-star
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is now the frontrunner for Best Documentary
- Lin-Manuel Miranda watched celebrities watch 'Hamilton' in disguise
- 'Rogue One,' 'Fantastic Beasts' on Oscars shortlist for Best VFX
- Stephen Dorff is an aspiring country singer in 'Wheeler' trailer
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big