Ah, prom. One of the most important moments in a young high-school girl’s life: when infatuation turns into love, “pretty” turns into “beautiful,” and the school gymnasium turns into a nightmarish inferno of furious telekinetic vengeance. Shortly after EW debuted the first image of Chloë Grace Moretz as a blood-drenched Carrie in director Kimberly Peirce’s upcoming remake, we now have a shot of the actress in her prom dress prior to the tragic dousing. Luckily, it appears the dress itself was already pink, so I’m sure it’s nothing that a little seltzer water won’t get out.
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'