Fashion junkies, get ready.
Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week, formerly known simply as New York Fashion Week, will be getting extensive cable coverage on Style Network, as well as on Style Media’s website, myStyle.com.
Kicking off Thursday, Sept. 6, the marathon programming will include an exclusive telecast of the 2012 Style Awards, specials featuring interviews with such designers as Tommy Hilfiger and Michael Kors, and fashion-themed episodes of Gossip Girl and Sex & the City, plus marathons of America’s Next Top Model and Project Runway.
Here’s a sample of what Style Network will have to offer during New York’s celebration of fashion next month:
– Daily updates on Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week from hosts Jeannie Mai and Zanna Roberts Rassi: begins Monday, Sept. 6 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
– The 2012 Style Awards: Friday, Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
– Making a Model: 28th Elite Model Look, a one-hour special that follows women competing to be the new face of Elite Modeling: Monday, Sept. 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
– Four special episodes of State of Style, featuring interviews with Betsey Johnson, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger and Patricia Field: Monday, Sept. 10 – Thursday, Sept. 13 at midnight ET/PT
– The Style List: Fall’s Top Ten Trends special: Tuesday, Sept. 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
– Back-to-back episodes of Gossip Girl: Wednesday, Sept. 12 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET/PT
Style & Design: Katie Holmes’ Fashion Week plans, the Andy Warhol action figure and more
Guess Who: Who’s behind the bunny mask and teddy bear pants?
‘Gossip Girl’ scoop: [SPOILER] to return for the final season – EXCLUSIVE