The Grudge (and its Japanese predecessor, Ju-on) director Takashi Shimizu, a kingpin in the jumpy ghost flick business, has somehow found a way to make commercial aviation even more horrifying. The trailer for 7500 doesn?t exactly show us what?s haunting Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), that girl from The Real World: San Diego, Turtle from Entourage, and Amy Smart on their doomed flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo, but you can tell from the melancholic rendition of ”Leaving on a Jet Plane” that it?s very, very bad. Like, worse than additional checked baggage fees and crying babies bad.
DOOMED FLIGHT Amy Smart, Ryan Kwanten, Jerry Ferrara, Nicky Whelan, and Scout Taylor get spooked in 7500 (Gemma La Mana)
Posted August 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions
- GLSEN honors PEOPLE and EW Editorial Director Jess Cagle
- Stephen Colbert pitches 'Bad Hombres' for Donald Trump TV
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book