The Grudge (and its Japanese predecessor, Ju-on) director Takashi Shimizu, a kingpin in the jumpy ghost flick business, has somehow found a way to make commercial aviation even more horrifying. The trailer for 7500 doesn?t exactly show us what?s haunting Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), that girl from The Real World: San Diego, Turtle from Entourage, and Amy Smart on their doomed flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo, but you can tell from the melancholic rendition of ”Leaving on a Jet Plane” that it?s very, very bad. Like, worse than additional checked baggage fees and crying babies bad.
DOOMED FLIGHT Amy Smart, Ryan Kwanten, Jerry Ferrara, Nicky Whelan, and Scout Taylor get spooked in 7500 (Gemma La Mana)
Posted August 31 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Loretta Devine talks gender-bending role
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on that shocking casualty
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing