A new promo for The Vampire Diaries, which returns Oct. 11, shows Elena (EWwy nominee Nina Dobrev) in transition, Bonnie (Kat Graham) trying to save her from becoming a vampire (she has to feed on human blood or die), and Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) fighting as usual. Watch it below. We also see Caroline (Candice Accola) getting frisky with Tyler (Michael Trevino), who, we presume, is actually Klaus (Joseph Morgan) still in Tyler’s body. Though TVD exec producer Julie Plec has promised we’ll see Morgan on our TV screens quickly, she’s also told EW that Klaus will have some ”PG-13 fun” with Caroline as Tyler. “Nothing that’s gonna get the support groups all up in arms,” Plec promised, with a laugh. “What’s fun about that relationship moving forward is that Caroline is as committed as ever to Tyler, and Klaus kinda commits himself to this crush on Caroline for the long haul and starts to have a little bit of fun with it: How many different ways can I screw up her relationship with her one true love?”
Posted September 4 2012 — 2:33 PM EDT
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'