A new promo for The Vampire Diaries, which returns Oct. 11, shows Elena (EWwy nominee Nina Dobrev) in transition, Bonnie (Kat Graham) trying to save her from becoming a vampire (she has to feed on human blood or die), and Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) fighting as usual. Watch it below. We also see Caroline (Candice Accola) getting frisky with Tyler (Michael Trevino), who, we presume, is actually Klaus (Joseph Morgan) still in Tyler’s body. Though TVD exec producer Julie Plec has promised we’ll see Morgan on our TV screens quickly, she’s also told EW that Klaus will have some ”PG-13 fun” with Caroline as Tyler. “Nothing that’s gonna get the support groups all up in arms,” Plec promised, with a laugh. “What’s fun about that relationship moving forward is that Caroline is as committed as ever to Tyler, and Klaus kinda commits himself to this crush on Caroline for the long haul and starts to have a little bit of fun with it: How many different ways can I screw up her relationship with her one true love?”
Posted September 4 2012 — 2:33 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!