The #DNC was all the rage Tuesday night on the Twitter – as my dad calls it. And if you followed the hashtag throughout the night, a few things became clear as the speeches went on:
1. No matter who wins in November, there will be Mitt Romney Santa Clauses on store shelves.
2. Kal Penn can get anything to trend.
3. Suri Cruise just met her match in the kiddies with ‘tude department.
4. The night was filled with some highly quotable moments.
5. And speeches are so much more interesting when experienced in a community of Tweeting maniacs (#oneofus). In fact, if you followed closely, you probably didn’t have to watch at all. (NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ADVISED ACTION.)
So I present a recap of last night’s DNC, seen through 30 tweeting Americans – plus a few observations from CNN and Buzzfeed:
But apparently, Emilia, that’s not the case for all. (See No. 10 for ultimate horror):