After years of seeing impossibly spacious New York City apartments occupied by TV characters who couldn’t possibly afford them, ABC’s 666 Park Ave will show viewers the cold hard truth: The only way you’re getting a couple thousand square feet and a Central Park view is if you make a deal with Satan. Well, maybe Terry O’Quinn’s character on the upcoming show (debuting Sept. 30) isn’t the devil, strictly speaking, but he’s certainly up to no good. Here’s an exclusive clip of Dave Annable and Rachael Taylor getting the grand tour, before meeting the man himself…
Posted September 6 2012 — 9:56 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!