After years of seeing impossibly spacious New York City apartments occupied by TV characters who couldn’t possibly afford them, ABC’s 666 Park Ave will show viewers the cold hard truth: The only way you’re getting a couple thousand square feet and a Central Park view is if you make a deal with Satan. Well, maybe Terry O’Quinn’s character on the upcoming show (debuting Sept. 30) isn’t the devil, strictly speaking, but he’s certainly up to no good. Here’s an exclusive clip of Dave Annable and Rachael Taylor getting the grand tour, before meeting the man himself…
Posted September 6 2012 — 9:56 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop