The three discs and one DVD of live, remixed, and remastered material here are a potent reminder of just how much Bad’s pulsing pop holds up. But the real treasures are the six previously unreleased tracks: Noticeably unfinished (refreshingly so, given Bad 25’s hermetic polish) numbers like rhythmic earworm ”Don’t Be Messin’ Around” and tender ”I’m So Blue” shine, while ”Al Capone,” an early sketch for ”Smooth Criminal,” is strong enough to stand alone as its own single. A
STILL 'BAD' The CD/DVD collection offers remastered material from Bad as well as a set of unfinished tracks (Ebet Roberts/Redferns/Getty Images)
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Michael Jackson
Posted September 7 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!