Because there are two sides to every story, New York Times best-selling author Ellen Hopkins brings us Tilt (out Sept. 11), the much-anticipated companion to 2011’s Triangles. The free verse narrative of Tilt follows Mikayla, Harley, and Shane, the teenage children of the three mothers in Triangles. After the jump, watch the exclusive debut of Tilt’s trailer, and check Shelf Life next week for our Q&A with Hopkins about the book.
- First look at Timothy Spall in and Colm Meany in 'The Journey'
- DJ Jazzy Jeff on possible reunion with Will Smith: 'The time is right on so many different levels'
- 'Tokyo Tribe' is the futuristic martial arts hip-hop musical you've been waiting for
- Beloved cat Lil Bub has a full album coming out
- See the cover art and track list for 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' soundtrack
- Donny Deutsch breaks down what's wrong with selfies for new USA series
- Meryl Streep says gender inequality in film criticism is ‘infuriating’