In preparation for the Sept. 30 return of Homeland, Showtime has posted the first 20 minutes of the new season online. The series that stars Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Mandy Patinkin – which averaged 4.4 million weekly viewers and earned nine Emmy nominations – focuses on an unhinged CIA officer and a very suspicious prisoner of war.
Posted September 10 2012 — 2:38 PM EDT
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'