In preparation for the Sept. 30 return of Homeland, Showtime has posted the first 20 minutes of the new season online. The series that stars Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Mandy Patinkin – which averaged 4.4 million weekly viewers and earned nine Emmy nominations – focuses on an unhinged CIA officer and a very suspicious prisoner of war.
Posted September 10 2012 — 2:38 PM EDT
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Originals' add a bunch of new faces
- 'Lost' actor replaces 'Flash' star as Sandy Cohen in 'O.C.' musical
- Andy Richter responds to 'Conan' lawsuit
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!