Oh, T-Dog. You looked like a goner when your arm got infected at the start of The Walking Dead’s second season. But then it healed and we kind of forgot about you all over again. But there will be no forgetting T-Dog in season 3! At least that is according to the man who plays him, IronE Singleton. “This season you will get more T-Dog,” he promises in a new video featuring interviews with the entire cast. “Trust me on that!” We trust you, Dog! We trust you! What else can we expect in season 3? “Lots of laughs, plenty of jokes,” says Andrew Lincoln. (Pretty sure he’s kidding.) “We basically have plunged into more madness, more chaos, more grief,” says Laurie Holden. (That sounds more like it!) To see the entire cast — minus poor Chandler Riggs, who must have had homework or something — as well as plenty of juicy season 3 footage, click on the video below. And for more Walking Dead news, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted September 17 2012 — 1:01 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday