Oh, T-Dog. You looked like a goner when your arm got infected at the start of The Walking Dead’s second season. But then it healed and we kind of forgot about you all over again. But there will be no forgetting T-Dog in season 3! At least that is according to the man who plays him, IronE Singleton. “This season you will get more T-Dog,” he promises in a new video featuring interviews with the entire cast. “Trust me on that!” We trust you, Dog! We trust you! What else can we expect in season 3? “Lots of laughs, plenty of jokes,” says Andrew Lincoln. (Pretty sure he’s kidding.) “We basically have plunged into more madness, more chaos, more grief,” says Laurie Holden. (That sounds more like it!) To see the entire cast — minus poor Chandler Riggs, who must have had homework or something — as well as plenty of juicy season 3 footage, click on the video below. And for more Walking Dead news, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
(Image Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- David Duchovny on 'Late Show': 'X-Files' revival plans return of Walter Skinner and Smoking Man
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!