You know what we realized looking at this photo ABC Publicity tweeted today of where Modern Family’s Ed O’Neill and Sofia Vergara will be seated Sunday night at the Emmys (front row, naturally): Even if the cast submits in the supporting categories because they consider themselves equals, the seating chart doesn’t. Jesse Tyler Ferguson is at least three rows back. On the plus side: He’s right behind Michael J. Fox, who should be fun to talk to during commercial breaks.
Posted September 19 2012 — 1:42 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt