You know what we realized looking at this photo ABC Publicity tweeted today of where Modern Family’s Ed O’Neill and Sofia Vergara will be seated Sunday night at the Emmys (front row, naturally): Even if the cast submits in the supporting categories because they consider themselves equals, the seating chart doesn’t. Jesse Tyler Ferguson is at least three rows back. On the plus side: He’s right behind Michael J. Fox, who should be fun to talk to during commercial breaks.
Posted September 19 2012 — 1:42 PM EDT
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'