We still may not be able to tell you exactly how to get to Sesame Street, but the neighborhood’s beloved denizens know their way to the EW offices. Last year, Elmo and Cookie Monster dropped in to give us their versions of some popular TV shows, but this time around Elmo was too busy working on Elmo: The Musical—the show’s new singing-and-dancing segment that will replace the popular Elmo’s World—to make another visit. Luckily for us, Grover and Cookie Monster (a.k.a. the Blue Brothers) had enough wiggle room in their schedules to stop by to sing a few musical numbers of their own, parodying the likes of The Avengers, The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, and even The Newsroom. So if you were one of the many viewers who thought Aaron Sorkin’s biggest mistake was not saddling his newsman protagonist with a crippling cookie addiction, then this video is for you!
Posted September 25 2012 — 9:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Family Guy' panel talks possible movie, 'Star Wars'
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Eddie Redmayne leads Comic-Con in casting spell
- WATCH: 'Timeless' stars deal with time travel physics
- WATCH: Grant Gustin shares pro-tips with Kid Flash Keiynan Lonsdale
- WATCH: 'Arrow' EP teases a return to season 1-type villainy
- ‘The Revenant’ bear storms Comic-Con: Adam Savage’s best costume yet?
- 'King Arthur' trailer shows new look at Charlie Hunnam's medieval hero