We still may not be able to tell you exactly how to get to Sesame Street, but the neighborhood’s beloved denizens know their way to the EW offices. Last year, Elmo and Cookie Monster dropped in to give us their versions of some popular TV shows, but this time around Elmo was too busy working on Elmo: The Musical—the show’s new singing-and-dancing segment that will replace the popular Elmo’s World—to make another visit. Luckily for us, Grover and Cookie Monster (a.k.a. the Blue Brothers) had enough wiggle room in their schedules to stop by to sing a few musical numbers of their own, parodying the likes of The Avengers, The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, and even The Newsroom. So if you were one of the many viewers who thought Aaron Sorkin’s biggest mistake was not saddling his newsman protagonist with a crippling cookie addiction, then this video is for you!
Posted September 25 2012 — 9:00 AM EDT
- Listen to Liam Payne sing in the shower
- Jeremy Sisto to star in ABC's 'Wicked City'
- 'Inside Out' finally beat 'Jurassic World' at the box office
- Dennis Rodman guest stars in Skrillex, Yogi, and Pusha T's creepy music video
- Someone turns Kanye West best quotes into a free book
- Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard hung out together
- 'Ghostbusters' adds Andy Garcia and Michael K. Williams to the cast
- Soundbites of the week: Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!