We still may not be able to tell you exactly how to get to Sesame Street, but the neighborhood’s beloved denizens know their way to the EW offices. Last year, Elmo and Cookie Monster dropped in to give us their versions of some popular TV shows, but this time around Elmo was too busy working on Elmo: The Musical—the show’s new singing-and-dancing segment that will replace the popular Elmo’s World—to make another visit. Luckily for us, Grover and Cookie Monster (a.k.a. the Blue Brothers) had enough wiggle room in their schedules to stop by to sing a few musical numbers of their own, parodying the likes of The Avengers, The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, and even The Newsroom. So if you were one of the many viewers who thought Aaron Sorkin’s biggest mistake was not saddling his newsman protagonist with a crippling cookie addiction, then this video is for you!
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- 10 reasons Met Ball fashion is more fun than the Oscars red carpet
- Giorgio Moroder releases video for Sia-featuring 'Deja Vu'
- 'Walking Dead' actor Seth Gilliam arrested for DUI, speeding
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' soundtrack gets a remix album
- James Gunn weighs in on Joss Whedon fleeing Twitter
- Shondaland to produce adaptation of 'The Warmth of Other Suns' for FX
- Joan Jett, Miley Cyrus perform 'Different' for charity
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!