CBS has released photos of Miley Cyrus’ guest appearance on the Oct. 18 episode of Two and a Half Men called “You Know What the Lollipop Is For.” Does that make anyone else nervous? Cyrus plays Missi, the daughter of one of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) friends. He “starts to feel his age” when she visits, according to the network caption. Missi spends some time sunbathing in a bikini top (and sitting in Walden’s bed – see that photo here). But she also grows close with Jake (Angus T. Jones), who’s on leave from the Army to visit his father (Jon Cryer) at the same time. Check out three photos below.
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!