CBS has released photos of Miley Cyrus’ guest appearance on the Oct. 18 episode of Two and a Half Men called “You Know What the Lollipop Is For.” Does that make anyone else nervous? Cyrus plays Missi, the daughter of one of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) friends. He “starts to feel his age” when she visits, according to the network caption. Missi spends some time sunbathing in a bikini top (and sitting in Walden’s bed – see that photo here). But she also grows close with Jake (Angus T. Jones), who’s on leave from the Army to visit his father (Jon Cryer) at the same time. Check out three photos below.
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First trailer for Zoolander 2 asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- NFL legend Jerry Rice heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar wonders if daughter could be a ‘Future Slayer’
- Ronda Rousey pays tribute to ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper
- British singer and TV star Cilla Black dies at 72
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!