CBS has released photos of Miley Cyrus’ guest appearance on the Oct. 18 episode of Two and a Half Men called “You Know What the Lollipop Is For.” Does that make anyone else nervous? Cyrus plays Missi, the daughter of one of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) friends. He “starts to feel his age” when she visits, according to the network caption. Missi spends some time sunbathing in a bikini top (and sitting in Walden’s bed – see that photo here). But she also grows close with Jake (Angus T. Jones), who’s on leave from the Army to visit his father (Jon Cryer) at the same time. Check out three photos below.
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer