CBS has released photos of Miley Cyrus’ guest appearance on the Oct. 18 episode of Two and a Half Men called “You Know What the Lollipop Is For.” Does that make anyone else nervous? Cyrus plays Missi, the daughter of one of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) friends. He “starts to feel his age” when she visits, according to the network caption. Missi spends some time sunbathing in a bikini top (and sitting in Walden’s bed – see that photo here). But she also grows close with Jake (Angus T. Jones), who’s on leave from the Army to visit his father (Jon Cryer) at the same time. Check out three photos below.
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.
- Tracy Morgan settles with Walmart
- '19 Kids and Counting' loses more ads
- John Legend and Meghan Trainor go a cappella in new 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' clip