CBS has released photos of Miley Cyrus’ guest appearance on the Oct. 18 episode of Two and a Half Men called “You Know What the Lollipop Is For.” Does that make anyone else nervous? Cyrus plays Missi, the daughter of one of Walden’s (Ashton Kutcher) friends. He “starts to feel his age” when she visits, according to the network caption. Missi spends some time sunbathing in a bikini top (and sitting in Walden’s bed – see that photo here). But she also grows close with Jake (Angus T. Jones), who’s on leave from the Army to visit his father (Jon Cryer) at the same time. Check out three photos below.
- Rihanna doesn't want you to play Pokémon Go at her concerts
- John Oliver has Usher and more sing the ultimate anti-campaign song
- 'Power': Actress Lela Loren explains how wild scenes were shot
- Justin Timberlake is still doing the Carlton at golf tournaments
- 'The Magicians' season 2: See the premiere's first scene
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account